Well Being - A practical approach to embedding it in the workplace.
This session covers
1. Why positive self-care amongst health and social professionals is important.
2. Key Factors that contribute to well being.
3. Principles that help maintain it whilst juggling so many responsibilities.
4. Practical points that you can use at work or at home to "manage your mind"
5. An introduction to breathing exercises which have beneficial effects in releasing stress, improving energy and creating a subjective feeling of wellbeing.